We invite you to experience this special private Club that is 1.5 hours north of mid-town Manhattan and is available to non-Members by invitation only, or on special event days. Saint Hubert’s course sits within a 165-acre former apple orchard and grape vineyard farm. The Promatics designed sporting clays course includes 11 stations, a flurry machine, tower, and teaching academy!
The Club Offers:
- Promatics sporting clays course (target savings for members)
- No Trapper Fees
- Sporting Clays Teaching Academy
- Four Trout-Stocked ponds for fishing or canoeing
- Cardio lab and seasonal Outdoor swimming pool
- Trails for hiking, mountain biking, and winter snowshoeing
- Sporting Dog technical ponds and fields for retrievers, flushers & pointers
- Sporting Clays League, Farm Dinners, wine, and spirit tastings and monthly sporting clays events, (modest fees for events).
- Membership savings are available for use of Guarino Farms and Saint Hubert’s Lodge for weddings, special events, and on-site overnight lodging for family and guests.
- Access to our newly acquired fishing annex on the Delaware River. Currently undergoing renovations for 2019. The annex is accessible for the remainder of the 2018 season.